Favorite Flickr Friday

To make up for being a sucky blog poster last week and posting the Friday post on Saturday, this week I am writing it on Thursday night and scheduling it for Friday morning.  Please be proud of me :)  I, for one, am certainly proud of you all-- you are posting in the DC Modern Flickr pool!!!  I love looking at your photos and seeing what a creative group of women (and men?) you are.

So, without further ado, this week's Flickr Favorite comes to you from Lynne at Tinking Along:


This was her pillow for the Pillow Talk Swap via Flickr.  If you haven't checked out the group pool, you should.  The pillows people make for this swap are pretty darn incredible.

But back to this red and aqua beauty.  The color combo has been pretty popular for awhile and I honestly wasn't all that sold on it and then I saw this pillow when it was still in progress at the last DC Modern meeting and I really liked it.  It just seems so cheery and crisp.  I also really like that the pinwheels are curved.  I came home and pondered my stash and realized that maaaaaybe the red and aqua thing is something I can get behind after all.  Seriously, this pillow makes my heart go pitter patter all over the place.

So keep it up with adding to the flickr pool; you all make my week every time I look!

AND....

Don't forget....

DC Modern meeting this Saturday!!!

(this awesome post brought to you by Dana)