Friday, September 14, 2012

Starting a DC Modern Email List

It's a double-post kind of Friday. From time to time, we would like to share information with guild members via email: please email dcmodquilts at gmail dot com so we have your address! We have a fun announcement we would like to share that will be on the blog Tuesday.

On hold while I finish up a few other projects.
And since it is Friday, how about another Friday Flickr Favorite--this Work in Progress was posted to the group by Anjeannette--can't wait to see your finished quilt! 

3 comments:

  1. How pretty! The colors are so relaxing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks;) I really need to get back to it. I've been side-tracked with a few other projects first. I wonder how many projects it is ok to have going at any given time? I think I am currently at about 5 not including UFO's.

    ReplyDelete