Flickr Friday Favorites: perfect simplicity

Did anyone else forget that today was Friday?  I've been grumbling around my house getting ready for work and wasting time on my google reader and was ecstatic when I saw someone's "happy Friday" post.  Then I panicked because I forgot all about this post.  What can I say, my brain is going.

So without further ado, check out these pillows:


Jess, from CrafyRoach, these are fab.  Do you have a blog with more info?  I am dying to know if there is a tutorial out there that you followed or if this is your own design.  How can I borrow this idea is my real question :)  I love the green and blue with the sliver of white.  It looks like they are on your bed, so I hope they brightened up your bedroom in just the way you hoped!

Jess, tell us more!

The rest of you, happy weekend!  Is anyone going to the Sculpture Garden tomorrow?  Is anyone reading this from the Sewing Summit?