Thursday, November 1, 2012

Calendar: November Event & December Sewing Saturday

Just a reminder about the November 11 event featuring Jay McCarroll. We haven't sold as many tickets as we would have hoped, so please (please!) invite your friends and buy a ticket!! 


And announcing a Sewing Saturday in December: 

When: Saturday, December 8 
Where: Westover Library, Arlington, 12:30-4:45 (note different time) 
What: Sewing Day

Made with love
Baby Quilt Made by Dana

The Westover Library is a really great space--plenty of tables and outlets for all. There is easy parking and we always have a lot of fun. Plus, its a block from the Lost Dog Cafe, so you can grab a delicious lunch if you would like. 

Please SIGNUP to bring one of the following: 
Ironing Board and Iron
Cutting mat, rotary cutter, and rulers
snacks (just kidding. sort of)




10 comments:

  1. Grrrr, I was certain that sewing day was on the 15th!! I specifically signed up for childbirth class on the 8th so that I'd made it on the 15th. Picture a very sad Dana.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. childbirth class!? did I miss some news?!

      Delete
    2. oh yeah :) i'm due in feb. you'll see me soon!!

      Delete
  2. I'll be happy to bring cutting mat, rotary cutter and rulers, plus some kind of snack. sort of. Not kidding.
    Can't believe I'm making a plan to be somewhere in December already.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray for a sewing day! I can bring an ironing board and an iron.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had hand surgery but should be back to sewing by then...will bring mat and cutter and snack.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not going to be able to make it, I'm afraid. The best sister-in-law in the whole world has decided to celebrate her birthday that day. If we're done early I might drop by towards the end.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll bring snacks, and hopefully something to sew, too (if there's room for a UFO in my suitcase). I'm thrilled there's a get-together while I'm in town, and look forward to meeting some of you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. And... thanks to my fabulous Moda sales rep this morning, I'll also be bringing door prizes!!

    ReplyDelete