Friday, February 15, 2013

Friday Flickr Favorites and Meeting Tomorrow at Capital Quilts!

Here's a smattering of what our members are posting this week:
Spring Sprouts by Busy Bee Quilts


HST Baby Quilt by DamascSt
Zigzag baby quilt by Quirky Granola Girl (vintage sheets- so pretty!)

Day Trip by Swim Bike Quilt
Everything is so fresh and light and springy!  Well done!

Don't forget our meeting tomorrow. Feb 16th, from 2:30-5:30 at Capital Quilts in Gaithersburg.  Bring your finished Pockets to Go caddy and/or your Madrona Road Challenge project for show and tell, and your machine and any supplies you need for free sewing time.  Capital Quilts has one cutting station and two ironing stations, so you don't need to bring these items unless you are planning on doing a lot of cutting or ironing.  We have a little fabric bundle to give away for the Madrona Road viewer's choice award!  Comment if you are coming- Hope to see you all there!

15 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to being there tomorrow! I'll be making the sewing caddy while I'm there so hopefully others will share their expertise.

    Should be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be there tomorrow!! And I will bring the contact sheets I typed up after the last meeting :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sad to miss you all! I'll see you in March, though. Hopefully some of you will come sew with me for a class here at the studio! www.finchsewingstudio.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm coming- feverishly finishing up my sewing caddy tonight...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anne and I are coming together. Can't wait to see all the finished sewing caddies. Jessie - get yours done!
    Linda F.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will definitely be there. Can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll be there! I don't have any projects to bring to sew so I'll be hanging out for show and tell and probably taking off after. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am preparing my newest project Streak of Lightening to sew together... Looking forward to show and tell and seeing you all assuming I don't get lost. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really wanted to come today but two of my three kids are sick and so is my husband. I really wanted to see those Madrona Road projects. I will bring mine to the next meeting. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I will be there. I think it's even smaller than the library so I hope we can all fit!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'll be there! Can't wait to see everyone!

    ReplyDelete