Quilt Show in Manassas March 9-10

Frederick asked me to share with everyone an upcoming quilt show in Manassas- here's what he had to say:


I just wanted to share the link to the Cabin Quilters guild & Stone House Quilters Guild's, Quilt show in Manassas at the Prince William County Fair Grounds with everyone.
 
I have been four times and always feel inspired afterwards and it isn't so huge as to take all day to see. We usually spend a couple hours looking and shopping the vendors and they only charge $5 to get in and kids under 12 are free!
Their group name refers to the red stone house in the National Bull Run/ Manassas Battlefield Park. 

I have several sets of photos of my visits to this show on my flickr. page. 
 
2012
 
 
2011
 
 
2010
 
2009
 
Keith and I are talking about going to see this year's show on Sunday the 10th of March.
 
(Thanks for the info, Frederick!   - Jessie) 
If you are thinking about going to the show, why not pop over to the discussion on Flickr and see if anyone can meet up?