Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Outdoor Sewing in DC Saturday June 1st!

Hi Everyone! 


Just a reminder that we are having an outdoor sewing event this Saturday, June 1st, from 10:30 am - 12:30 pm at the US Botanical Garden (meet in the new National Garden) 100 Maryland Ave, SW, Washington DC 20001.  Bring a hand sewing project and something for show and tell if you like, and enjoy the fabulous Mid-Atlantic weather together with some quilting buddies!  Afterwards you may choose to linger to go to lunch together and possibly visit a museum.
If you comment that you are coming, I'll email you my cell # so we can find each other in case of SNAFUs! 
Hope to see you there!
Jessie

3 comments:

  1. Jessie! I will be there looking forward to seeing you again and this image you used is a great place for us to hang out in the garden. That little amphitheater is shaded and has lots of seating. I am looking forward to an early morning garden tour.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be there. Not sure what I'm bringing to sew though.
    LLFasRN (at) aol (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be there too! Haven't visited the botanic gardens yet so looking forward to it :)

    ReplyDelete