We still have retreat spots open!

Hi everyone!

We still have some spots open for the DCMQG Retreat! The retreat will take place June 14-16 and will be held on the University of Maryland's campus. For more details on the retreat please look at this post on our flickr group. You are welcome to register for the retreat even if you are unable to commit to the entire weekend or if you have attended only one meeting in the past. If you are not able to attend the entire weekend, please email me and let me know which day(s) you will be able to attend. My email is hootnhaller (@) gmail.com. 

Registration will close on Tuesday, May 28 @ 8:00am! If you have registered, please expect an email from me Tuesday afternoon with details about your meal assignment and swap partner. 

I will be out-of-town this weekend, but will return all emails Tuesday.

Happy Memorial Day!
Anna