Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Meeting this Saturday!

Reminding you all of the meeting this Saturday, July 20th from 10:30-4:30 at the Arlington Central Library!
From our last meeting in Arlington- Carla and her amazing quilt


 This is an open sewing day, so bring your machine, extension cords/power strips, and a project or twelve and enjoy a full day of quilty goodness.  Bring a recent finish for show and tell, if you like, as well!  Newcomers are welcome!

1015 N Quincy St
Arlington VA 22201

The attached parking garage is marked 2-hour parking, but this is not enforced on weekends, so go ahead and use the garage.  The library is between the Virginia Square and Ballston Metro Stations on the Orange Line.

Comment below if you're coming, and we could use 2-3 each of cutting and pressing stations, so if you can bring these items to share, or snacks, please let everyone know!

See you then, Jessie

13 comments:

  1. I can't make it and I'm apparently holding your ironing board hostage Jessie! Have fun everyone and take lots of pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to try to make it. I haven't been in like 3 years! But I've been following along in the blogosphere all of this time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be there and I'll bring an iron and ironing board.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anybody going from DC? We no longer have a car, and I'd love to bring my machine (and cutting mat and iron!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I plan on going and shall bring a 24 x 38 mat and ruler and my usual snack.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can bring iron and ironing board. Looking forward to seeing people in a couple days!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll be there and I can bring cutting mat and ruler.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was planning on coming, but now I have to take my car to the shop--for the fourth weekend in a row! So I'm not sure ill be able to make it anymore, but I'll try!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'll be there - I'll try to bring some snacks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'll be there with hand sewing projects - including binding a quilt - yippeee! ; D

    I'll bring some snacks to share, too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So, Anjeanette has my ironing board, and I left my cutting mat in Baltimore, so I guess I'm on snacks!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'll bring a snack, do you think we need more boards or mats? I have a little board, but not a good iron.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Between the two of us, Wendy and I can put together a third pressing station!

    ReplyDelete