The show is titled, "Stitched" and applications for submissions are now open. The deadline for the submissions is January 24th (it was pushed back a bit since our opening will now be mid-February). Links to the application were sent out last week, but if you didn't receive the email for some reason please contact email@example.com and we'll send it to you.
We also wanted to preview several events we're working on in conjunction with the arts center, as well as solicit some help!
- Stitched Opening: February 15th, 4-7pm
- Speaker Event with Trunk Show and Pop-up Fabric Shops: TBD, early to mid-March
- DC Modern Sewing Day at Anacostia Arts Center: TBD, mid- to late March
Request for Volunteers
- Help hang quilts at the gallery
- Make some goodies for the opening (the Arts Center will have some food, but requested we bring sweets - I know we have at least a couple bakers in our ranks!
- Create a playlist of music for the gallery opening.