Tuesday, January 14, 2014

January Meeting Reminder

Hi everyone! This is just a brief post to remind you that we have our January meeting this Saturday, the 18th from 10:30-4:30. The meeting is at the Arlington Central Library, 1015 North Quincy Street, Arlington, VA. The library is close to the Virginia Square and Ballston Metro stops, and there is plenty of parking in the parking garage below the building.

For those who want to participate, we'll be doing a sew along. More details here.

Also, we'll have a set up to photograph your quilts if you need pictures for your submissions to the quilt show (or for other quilts if you'd like).

Please leave a comment if you plan to come, and if you can bring one of the following: iron and board, cutting station, snacks.

Thanks and look forward to seeing you on Saturday!

10 comments:

  1. I will be there! Big cutting board, twizzlers, and who knows what else!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be there and plan to make the pincushion. I will bring a cutting mat and tabletop ironing board. My Rowenta has issues with incontinence so I will not bring it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will be there. Look forward to the chance to take photos of several quilts. Do we need any special gear to hang them? Has anyone asked at the Library how they get the stage area lights to come on? Maybe there is a facility person who knows that could help us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I plan to be there. I can bring an ironing board and iron. I'll bring a snack too. Looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will be there and will bring an iron. I can also bring a quilt stand to help photograph the quilts if that is helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll be there. I'll make some GF chocolate chip cookies to bring. I do not plan to participate in the sewalong. I do plan to have my quilts photographed. Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm coming, but will probably be a bit late, and hopefully with snacks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'll be there :) I'll have a cutting board, iron and table top iron board to share. I will also try to bake a little something in the am to bring (no guarantees on this though)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hate it, but I won't be able to come to the meeting today. An emergency came up at my husband's office and I have to be at home with my sons. Hope everyone has fun!

    ReplyDelete