End of the Year Business

Silent Snowfall Susan Fuller's Snowfall 

I, Melinda, sent out an email to each member of the guild on the 19th.  The email encourages everyone to fill out the guild survey and includes a link.  We use the survey to determine what activities, speakers, tutorials and events YOU want to see the guild work on this coming year.  I'm putting this plug here on the blog as an extra precaution.  In case the email from me (cinnaminda1 at yahoo) went to your spam folder, or in case you can't find the email AND you know that you didn't fill one out back in the summer, let me know.  Leave a comment here or send me an email and I'll get you the link to the survey.

In the meantime, I hope everyone is enjoying the end of December.  I wish it was snowy on the ground like Susan's beautiful Snowfall quilt.  Wouldn't it be incredible if the trees looked like Liberty of London fabrics?!

PS--I was a dufus again with my last blog post about Denyse Schmidt.  Her workshop is Sunday the 7th.  If I get demoted for erroneous blog posts, I could not blame anyone but myself...