Guild Logo and Shirt Designs

It is June 14th.  As of yet, I have received no logo/shirt designs. (Including my own design--I live with me and still haven't seen myself submit my idea.)  So, I wonder if I've taken the time to describe how a design for our new logo can be submitted.

You can:
  • send a hand drawn picture by snail mail
  • email a scan of a hand drawn picture
  • email a pdf or jpeg file of your design
  • put your design in a folder marked "top secret!" and give it to me at the next meeting 
  • Do carrier pigeons still exist? 
  • I will even accept a logo design strapped to a pot bellied pig delivered to my front yard.  
The important part is that you submit something.  The new deadline is July 1st.  The prizes are a free guild t-shirt, a free guild tote and a $50 gift certificate to one of our business member shops.

So get out your crayons and your pencils!!