- Membership Survey--the survey for this membership year will go out late this month. Start thinking of things you'd like to happen with your guild. Particularly, think about speakers or workshops you'd like to see in the next year or two.
- August Retreat--There is one space open for Friday through Sunday and there is one Saturday day pass still available. It's going to be a blast, so don't miss out!
- Guild Logo Contest--We have six logo submissions! I just have to figure out how to get the pictures into a survey form and we'll have the official vote. Pardon the wait while I attempt to catch up with technology.
- We are working on getting Lizzy House for a lecture in September. Information will be shared as soon as things are confirmed.
- Charity sewing day is set for September 26th, 10a-5p at Falls Church Episcopal. As always, our charity sewing day is OPEN to the PUBLIC, so bring a friend and let's sew like the wind.
- Frederick and Melinda are working on putting together a stamp carving/fabric printing workshop. Put on your thinking caps and get out your sketching pencils for some ideas for this fun opportunity.
- Garment Sewalong--some of our guild members have been sewing some garments this summer. Do you want to join in the fun? We are discussing a sewalong over on the DCMQG instagram account. If you aren't on instagram, you can still join in by commenting below, choosing a pattern and prewashing your fabric.
I'll close with a group photo from the Denyse Schmidt workshop: