Sewing Day this Saturday

Just a reminder that we are confirmed for Westover Library in Arlington from 10-4 this Saturday.  It's an awesome space with tons of tables and outlets at each seat.  Please remember irons, ironing boards, cutting mats, etc...

The library is directly across from a few restaurants; I am partial to Lost Dog Cafe (the Phoenix is so good.  Everything there is so good).  Feel free to bring food or drink, but also know that you can easily walk across the street for yummy food.

I am not sure that Katie or I are going to make it this weekend--is there anyone who can commit to being the person "in charge"?--ie, telling the library people that we are there and then telling them when we leave.  It's not complicated.  I'll know by Friday what my deal is, so it would be good to have a definite person.  Just comment on this post.

Happy sewing!

-dana