Check your Email!

A list for a Sunday Night:

1. Check your email--if you are on the DC Modern email list, you should have received an email today. If you didn't and would like to be on the list, please email dcmodquilts at gmail dot com and ask to be added.  [Basically, I just want to make sure that everyone who wants to be on the list IS on the list].

2. Make sure to check out the pictures in the pool from yesterday's sewing day. Everyone just looks so happy! And the show and tells are pretty great, too.

3. Take time in December to sew something for yourself. A zippy pouch, a quilt--it doesn't really matter what! So often, we love to sew for others and never make time to make something for yourself. So do it! :

Tree Study close up + Field Study charms giveaway

[I realize its kind of obnoxious to post a picture of something I sewed, but I actually took my own advice in #3 and sewed something for myself! And, I wanted to post a picture of the blocks for the Quilt Con charity quilt, but I think Jessie is writing a post about yesterday's meeting and I didn't want to steal her thunder].