New Business Member: GoobaDesigns

Hi everyone!  If I haven't had the opportunity to meet you yet, I hope to meet you soon.  I'm Alyson and I'll be assisting the board with communications: E-mail, Facebook, Blogging, Instagram; you name it, if it's communications related, I'll probably be working on it. But enough about me...

Please join me in welcoming our new business member, GoobaDesigns!



The lovely proprietress of GoobaDesigns is Kristin.  Everybody say "Hi, Kristin!" (Hi Kristin!).  Kristin prides herself on great customer service and fast shipping.  She'll do her best to accommodate custom requests as well.

Shop GoobaDesigns on Etsy
facebook icon Follow GoobaDesigns on Facebook
instagram icon Follow GoobaDesigns on Instagram
blog icon Read the GoobaDesigns Blog

Kristin stocks all sorts of fun fabrics from Moda, FreeSpirit, Art Gallery, Cotton and Steel, RJR Cotton Supreme Solids, Robert Kaufman, Michael Miller, Windham, and Japanese Imports as well as Aurifil thread, some patterns and other small notions.  Most of her fabrics are quilting cottons, but if you're interested in other types, there are plenty of knits, voiles, double gauzes and more to peruse.  (Hands off that Chartruese Mochi Dot, though, I'm laying claim!)  Speaking of that Mochi Dot, make sure you check out her sale section...

We're working with Kristin to plan a guild field trip to her home in Burke, VA in the next month or so, but in the meantime, be sure to check out her shop!